How Does It Work?
After installing and launching the application on your Windows 10/11 system, you are presented with an easy to use interface. Start by specifying the inside dimensions of your game box. Add trays and sections to the box, until you are satisfied with the layout. Click on the PDF button, and instructions will be generated in PDF for you to print out and use while cutting and assembling the insert.
- Easy drag-and-resize interface for planning your insert layout
- Four different views, so you can track your design from multiple angles
- Name individual chambers so you can remember what they are for
- Zoom in and out to make fine adjustments, or simply edit the dimensions directly
- Built-in error validation to help you avoid common design mistakes
- Auto-gridding for constructing multiple chambers at once
- Save your designs to a file, for sharing and tweaking designs
- PDF rendering of final design